Social distancing will destabilize assembly lines in ways that the industry has never seen. And the impact will be felt in quality.
Social distancing is the right move to protect the health of those on the assembly line.
But the disruptive effect of social distancing will create a perfect storm of challenges — process destabilization, changing business targets, high line associate churn, travel restrictions — that inexorably lead to quality problems.
Looking forward, there will be a rise in quality costs at the worst possible time. Now is the time to be aware — and to get ahead of the crisis.
Topics in this webinar include:
- Analysis of on-the-line challenges that manufacturers face in coming months
- How social distancing will severely constraint indirect labor
- The role of video analytics and video traceability in stabilizing systems
- How to enable remote staff to support on-site colleagues from a distance
- Investments in traceability that greatly reduce exposure to future quality costs
- A demo of Drishti’s technology (for select registrants only)
Presenters from Drishti include: