We’re about a month into the re-opening of North American factories. The health of line operators rightfully remains the overriding concern.
But a rapidly emerging secondary concern are the disruptive effects of new protection measures to productivity and quality.
Put simply, how do you run a profitable assembly line in these kind of conditions — without backsliding on the risk to operators?
In this webinar, Deloitte Consulting’s Ben Dollar and Drishti’s head of customer experience Clayton Costa will help factory leadership learn from the market. Discussion topics include:
- The lessons can we learn from China, which has a 2-month head start
- How the practice of lean and TPS crash against the post-COVID realities
- The secondary impact of social distancing on productivity, quality, churn and training
- The outlook for manufacturing jobs in North America
- How new video analytics and video traceability technology can ease social distancing efforts by enabling remote productivity for indirect labor
- The state of collaboration between unions and management
- How manufacturers are using technology to cope with their inability to travel
- Strategies for profitability when production is slowed due to social distancing constraints
Don’t miss this important event! Space is limited to 100 participants.